Welcome to ICT Services public IT instrutions website. This is a list of the 20 recently added or modified instructions for the staff of the Oulu University of Applied Sciences (Oamk), the most recently added/modified page is on the top of the list:
- How to create an accessible Howspace workspace
- Howspace – browser-based digital facilitation platform
- Electronic examination system (EXAM) Instructions for teachers
- Moodle (online learning environment)
- Which pictures I am allowed to use in my materials?
- Why show your face in a Zoom meeting?
- OneDrive Files On-Demand helps you access all your files in OneDrive without having to download all of them and use storage space on your device.
- Write accessible math formulae fast with TeX
- Start using the multifactor authentication (MFA) in the Microsoft 365 cloud service
- VPN Connection (Oamk staff’s guide)
- The wireless networks available to university students and staff at Oamk
- VPN connection using Global Protect (for Windows) – Please note this service will be discontinued at Oamk from April 12, 2023 on
- Use of IT device vendor
- Recording and sharing videos
- Zoom online meeting tool (NORDUNet) – basic information and links to instructions
- Zoom: How to listen to the English simultaneous translation in a meeting/webinar
- How to start using the Zoom online meeting tool
- Atendance list from Zoom
- Accessible web content: use clear standard language
- MFA with a guest user account