Welcome to ICT Services public IT instrutions website. This is a list of the 20 recently published or modified instructions for the students on the Oulu University of Applied Sciences (Oamk), the most recently published/modified page is on the top of the list:
- Student user account and email address (UO)
- Electronic examination system (EXAM) Instructions for students
- Software on student workstations (UO)
- Multi-factor authentication MFA (UO)
- Moodle (online learning environment)
- Which pictures I am allowed to use in my materials?
- Remote desktop connection to Linux server (UO)
- Remote desktop connection to Windows server (UO)
- Use of Laptop Vendors
- How to reduce your digital waste (UO)
- Why show your face in a Zoom meeting?
- OneDrive Files On-Demand helps you access all your files in OneDrive without having to download all of them and use storage space on your device.
- Remote Desktops (UO)
- Write accessible math formulae fast with TeX
- The 24/7 Campus Card gives students access to the Linnanmaa campus – see how to purchase the card
- Sign in systems with the university user account (UO)
- M365 language settings
- Remote desktop connection to AVD service (UO)
- Recording and sharing videos
- Zoom online meeting tool (NORDUNet) – basic information and links to instructions