Howspace is an all-in-one digital facilitation platform specifically designed for facilitator-led workshops and events.
Ordering Howspace Workspaces
- ICT services are responsible for creating workspaces. Make an order by email to email@example.com. Please include the cost center number and a name for the workspace.
- Oamk staff can freely order workspaces. Oamk has a license in place, which allows 1000 active users at a monthly level.
- University of Oulu staff can also order Howspace workspaces, but at the University of Oulu, licenses are acquired on a workspace basis. See Howspace workspace order help at University of Oulu from Patio (required to log in)
- When you no longer need the workspace, archive it.
Support and instructions for use
- Howspace instructions in English
- Video from Howspace training (in Finnish)
- Howspace workspace about how to to use Howspace
- Requests for support will be answered in Finnish or English at firstname.lastname@example.org.