The contents of this instruction:
- Make a service request e.g. ticket to Campus ICT support service
- Visit Campus ICT service point in Linnanmaa
- Does your probem apply to the user account or password?
Make a service request e.g. ticket to Campus ICT support service
Make a ticket by email:
- as a university student, send an email to the address: email@example.com
- as a university staff member or an UFO user, send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In urgent matters, make a call:
- as a university student, call the number: 0294 483 080
- as a university staff member or an UFO user, call the number: 0294 483 124.
Your request will be solved immediately, or it will be forwarded to the expert or group responsible for the service in question.
Visit Campus ICT service point in Linnanmaa
If your matter requires a personal visit, drop in the Campus ICT service point:
- Usually open: on weekdays at 8 – 11 and 12 – 15:45, possible exceptions are published on the page https://ict.oulu.fi.
- Location: in the northern part of Linnanmaa campus, in the premises of Oamk, on the 1st floor, room 7D103.
- Use Oulu Campus Navigator: feed “7D103” or “Campus ICT” and it guides you there!
If your problem applies to the username of the university or to its password, you can solve the matter in most cases yourself:
Did you forget the user account? Don’t you know your account name yet?
- Authenticate through Suomi.fi to the university’s Passwd service: https://account.oulu.fi/passwd. You find your user account name in the service.
Did you forget the password? Do you want to set the password?
- Authenticate through Suomi.fi to the university’s Passwd service: https://account.oulu.fi/passwd. Set a new password in the service.
Did you type your account in the right form?
- Certain services require a user name in a certain form. Look at the different forms of your student account, staff account or UFO account.
Does your password meet the requirements?
- If there are special characters or Scandinavian letters in the password, it will cause problems in the external services as printing service, O365 and Laptop Vendor.
- See this: Requirements for a good password.
- Sign-in the university’s Passwd service: https://account.oulu.fi/passwd and set a new password.
Is your account valid?
- Check the status of your account by authenticating through Suomi.fi to the university’s Accountinfo service: https://account.oulu.fi/accountinfo.
- If a problem is not solved in the service, you can send a support request directly from the service to the Campus ICT support service. Type your functional contact information in the support request.
This article was published in categories English version available, All instructions, for the University of Oulu staff, for the University of Oulu students, accessible content, UniOulu and tags service requests, apua, campus ict, helpdesk, helppari, it-tuki, matter, ongelma, palvelupyyntö, problem, ticket, tiketti, tukipyyntö. Add the permalink to your favourites.