Welcome to ICT Services public IT instrutions website. This is a list of the 20 most recent instructions for the staff on the University of Oulu, the webpages that have been modified or added recently are on the top of the list:
- How to create an accessible Howspace workspace
- Howspace – browser-based digital facilitation platform
- Electronic examination system (EXAM) Instructions for teachers
- Software on student workstations (UO)
- Multi-factor authentication MFA (UO)
- Moodle (online learning environment)
- Which pictures I am allowed to use in my materials?
- Remote desktop connection to Linux server (UO)
- Remote desktop connection to Windows server (UO)
- How to reduce your digital waste (UO)
- Why show your face in a Zoom meeting?
- OneDrive Files On-Demand helps you access all your files in OneDrive without having to download all of them and use storage space on your device.
- Remote Desktops (UO)
- Write accessible math formulae fast with TeX
- Utilising of PKI in Univ-laptops
- Sign in systems with the university user account (UO)
- M365 language settings
- Remote desktop connection to AVD service (UO)
- Use of IT device vendor
- Recording and sharing videos