Webropol Survey & Reporting is a web based tool to create queries and collect data. You can analyze the results, print various reports, and also transfer data to other programs for further processing.
Link to the service: Webropol Survey & Reporting
- The service operates through the network
- International; the inquiries can be created in 29 languages
- It gathers information with the help of e-mail, text messages, mobile devices, network forms, intranet, paper forms and telephone interviews
- It contains the versatile reporting tool which also makes the filtration and cross tabulation of results possible
- The results are in your use in real time
- All information and results can be easily moved to Excel, PowerPoint, Word and indirectly statistics programs
Right to use
- The persons who have user account of the university (student or staff) may use this Webropol Survey & Reporting tool.
- Webropol’s www pages
- Contacts: email@example.com
This article was published in categories English version available, All instructions, for the University of Oulu staff, for the University of Oulu students, accessible content, UniOulu and tags inquiries, kyselyohjelmistot, kyselyt, quiry, raportointi, reporting, survey, webropol. Add the permalink to your favourites.