NB. only non-commercial use is allowed for professional software (such as Microsoft and Autodesk products). The software provided to you by Oamk, is available for you for studying purposes only.
- Office tools for students to use at home:You can install the MS Office tools to your own computer. There are several applications available, including e. g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams. You can also use these tools on your browser, without installation.
- Oamk’s Windows Virtual Desktop – how to start using the remote desktop from your own computer
- Google Suite for Education is available to you via your browser.
- With the Webropol Online Survey and Analysis Tool, you can create questionnaires for e.g. your Bachelor’s thesis. Collect the answers and related reports from Webropol. (See also Using online survey tools)
- In YuJa, our media management system, you can create, store and share your videos and other media.
- In Zoom online meeting tool (Nordunet) you can participate or arrange online meetings.
- WithPresemo, online collaboration tool, you can activate users to participate in your presentation.
- Autodesk software for students (free of charge for Oamk students. Rememeber, this is for studying only!)
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching offers some Microsoft products (only for students of business or technology, free of charge). To access, please go to https://aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching and sign in using your Oamk username.
You might want to install some free of charge open source applications to your own computer. Be sure to be cautious and download the installation packages from a secure place.
For example, GIMP is a great tool for image manipulation and Anki (a flash card application) is really useful for language studies.
This article was published in categories English version available, All instructions, Oamk , for Oamk students, accessible content and tags software. Add the permalink to your favourites.