- The purpose of the rules of IT systems use
- Principles of use
- Access rights and user accounts
- Validity of access rights (this page)
- Maintenance of IT systems
Validity of access rights
The access rights expire automatically when
- the user is no longer within the University of Applied Sciences community
- the access rights granted for a fixed period expire
- the user’s status changes and there no longer are grounds for the authorised use of the information system in question.
Before expiration, the user must ensure they appropriately transfer or delete the information under their username. The user’s details and mailbox will be deleted in accordance with the process set for deletion and in compliance with the agreed schedule.
>> Next page: Maintenance of IT systems