This instruction describes two methods how to change your Oamk password when you remember the current one.
- If you have forgotten your password or want to reset it, see the other guideline instead: How to apply Oamk username and/or new password (oulu.fi).
- When planning a new password, check Password requirements and recommendations (oulu.fi).
Method 1: Using a Windows computer that is in OUAS network (at school premises)
- Log in.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Choose “Change a password…”
- Enter your current password and your new password to the related fields.
- Press Enter.
Method 2: Using Microsoft 365 service through a web browser
- Go to the M365 sign-in page http://365.oamk.fi
- Sign in M365 with your user account which is for students: email@example.com and for staff: firstname.lastname@example.org. Give your current password too.
- In M365 service, tap your profile picture/initials and tap “My account/Näytä tili” and then “Change password/Vaihda salasana”.
- First enter your old password and then type the new password twice in the fields reserved for them.
- Press the button “Submit/Lähetä”.
NB. When you have changed your password in M365 service, you’ll have to wait some minutes to be able to sign in other services.