If you use a web service that is provided by an organization that belongs to the Haka confederation (e.g. all the Finnish universities), you may see a Haka login option on the login page of the service. This means you can log in to the service using your Oamk account:
1) Click the Haka login logo, see pictures of them below:
2) Next, you should select Oulu University of Applied Sciences (or Oulun ammattikorkeakoulu) from the organisation selection (see image 3).
3) Now you are forwarded to the Oamk login page.
Be sure that the URL starts like this: https://idp.oamk.fi/idp/ and that your browser is using a secure connection. (See image 4)
4) Use your Oamk account to log in (see image 5). As an Oamk student, your email address in firstname.lastname@example.org: When you log in, you should use just the username to the Username field. (To be clear: do not use your whole email address as you would when you log in to the Microsoft 365 cloudservice.)
5) In the next view (see image 6) you can see what information is transferred from the Oamk systems to the service you are logging in to. It depends on the service, what information is needed: The information is not transferred until you click the Confirm (vahvista) button. (NB. Next time you log into the same service, this information will not be shown to you again unless the information has changed or you did not check the “Clear prior granting of permission…” before logging in.)