Teachers and students can share data in a visual way with infographics.
- If you haven’t used People Graph before, go to Insert tab and open “Store”.
- Search for “People Graph” and then click on “Add”.
- Change the title.
- Select your statistics and click on “Select data” and then “Create”.
- Modify the graph to your liking.
- You can change the type, theme and the shape of the graph.
- You can save the graph as a picture.
- You can also copy the graph and paste it in Word.
This article was published in categories English version available, All instructions, Oamk , for Oamk staff, for Oamk students and tags English version available, Excel, Office 365, Opettajan ohjeet, Opiskelijan ohjeet, People Graphs. Add the permalink to your favourites.