Excel added several new charts to its repertoire. Students can use these charts to show research and make predictions.
- Select your data and click on “Recommended Charts” in “Insert” tab.
- You will get a list of charts that are compatible with your data.
- Choose Waterfall to show the cumulative effect.
- In “Design” tab you can save your chart in its own place by clicking on “Move Chart”.
- Tick “New sheet” and click ok.
- Now, you can add the chart to Sway or PowerPoint for example.
- From “Insert” tab you can create a “Sparkline”, which is a chart that fits into a single excel unit.
- Click on “Sparkline” and select your data range.
- Click “Ok” and your Sparkline will show under your data.
- For another example:
- Select your data and go to “Recommended Charts” in “Insert” tab.
- Choose “Pareto” chart.
- Pareto chart distributes data in descending oder.
This article was published in categories English version available, All instructions, Oamk , for Oamk staff, for Oamk students and tags English version available, Excel, Office 365, Opettajan ohjeet, Opiskelijan ohjeet. Add the permalink to your favourites.