Smart Lookup allows you to select a word from a Word-document and find articles, pictures and a definition related to it. You can also use Smart Lookup in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Select a word you want to lookup.
- Click on “Review” and open “Smart Lookup”
- Smart Lookup opens on your right end of the screen.
- You can open links and copy text.
- You are also able to copy images and paste them in to your document.
- Under “Define” you can find a definition of your selected word.
- Smart Lookup works on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This article was published in categories English version available, All instructions, Oamk , for Oamk staff, for Oamk students and tags English version available, Office 365, Opettajan ohjeet, Opiskelijan ohjeet, Smart Lookup, Word. Add the permalink to your favourites.