By sharing a Word document multiple people can work on it at the same time and see each others changes in real-time.
Sharing an Excel spreadsheet or PowerPoint presentation is done in a similar manner.
- Open a file in onedrive.
- Word Online doesn’t include all features of Word.
- Click on “Edit File” and then “Edit in Word”.
- Click on “Share” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Add email of the people you are sharing with.
- Change permission to your liking.
- You can include a message, but it is optional.
- Click on “Send” to finish.