Changing the language on Chrome
1. Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner. Click on Settings
2. Click on the Settings in the upper-left corner
3. Click to expand the Advanced menu and choose Languages
4. Click on Languages and then Add languages. Search for the desired language and it will be added to the list of languages.
5. When the language is on the list, click on the three dots and tick the box. You need the restart Chrome for the changes to take effect.
This article was published in categories English version available, All instructions, Oamk , for Oamk staff, for Oamk students and tags Chrome, English version available, Ohjeita opettajille, Opiskelijan ohjeet. Add the permalink to your favourites.