In case you wish to save your students.oamk.fi e-mails to another e-mail account, please do that well before you graduate, as you can’t reach your e-mail after your OUAS account has already expired. This guideline shows how you can move your e-mail to a personal Outlook account:
- Go to https://www.outlook.com
Log in to your personal account. (In case you don’t have an account yet, you can sign in to the service on that very same page)
- Click the cogwheel on the top right and choose Connected accounts.
- To connect the account, choose Other email accounts.
- Then give your OUAS email address and related password and click OK.
- Now your personal Outlook email account fetches all your OUAS emails to it’s own folder.