As an Oamk student, you can use the Canon uniFLOW devices at the Oamk campuses for scanning (and it’s free):
- Log in to the device using your Oamk user name (username@kk) and password (or identify yourself with a card)
- Set the paper(s) to be scanned either
- to the glass surface (text facing downwards) or
- to the feeder (text facing up)
- Choose Scan and send key on the top of the touch screen.
- You can send the scan to an email address. Please choose the Send to myself option. Press OK.
- In the next view, you can e.g. make adjustments to the colour settings, the size and format. You could also add recipients (cc & bcc) to the email, but it is a better idea to send the scans later from your own email so you can check them first.
- Now press the start button to scan the document.
- Please remember to log out and to take your originals with you!
- Now you should have the scan in your e-mail. The scan is there as an attachment. By default, it is a PDF-file.
This article was published in categories All instructions, Oamk , for Oamk staff, for Oamk students and tags scanning, Canon Uniflow. Add the permalink to your favourites.